Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sad sad news

I will have a post about Payback and Raw going up later this evening.

If you follow me on Twitter you may have already caught wind of the awful news I am about to share.

Being an AJ fan I've been following the lovely gang over at april-jeanette.org. One of the site's staff members, Shirlz, has suffered a terrible tragedy which resulted in the loss of her mother and sister in a house fire. While I did not know Hayleigh, I have heard wonderful things about her and her devotion to WWE and wrestling and it is always sad to lose a member of our community.

Caleb and Dana have set up a fund to try and raise some money to help Shirlz. The appeal has already raised over £1000. If you'd like to donate you can do so by going here. Your generosity is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment