Saturday 9 June 2012

Thoughts on Randy Orton

So Randy got busted under the wellness policy. Now all I hear is "WWE should just sack him".

Really?

Maybe his gimmick has got stale. Maybe he isn't worth the price of his contract.

Or maybe Vince and creative completely dropped the ball. Remember when Orton punted the entire Mcmahon family in the head? Remember when Orton had "anger problems" or when he was the youngest World Heavyweight champion? Yeah.

When Legacy broke up it made Randy a face. To me, that was a stupid ass move. Steve Austin was never really a face, fans just cheered for him because they liked what he did. Orton could have done exactly the same.

People slam Orton and say he isn't talented and has no personality. To them I give a huge middle finger. I have enjoyed every incarnation of Randy's character. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule. If Orton wasn't talented he would have been future endevoured a long time ago. He works hard and tries putting people over. Maybe he was a dickhead and a prick to work with, but now he's got his life together and seems happier.

I believe the fault lies at Creatives door. If they can not write continuing storylines then perhaps some future endevours need to be handed out.

Vince, if you're hiring, I need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment