Saturday 16 June 2012

No Way Out Predictions


So here are my thoughts and predictions on No Way Out which is on Sky Box Office tomorrow night.

YOUTUBE PRE SHOW Brodus Clay vs. David Otunga
Brodus by pinfall

John Cena vs. Big Show Steel cage match.
If Big Show loses, John Laurinaitis will be fired. If John Cena loses, he will be fired
...
Gah this is such a fucking stupid stipulation. Cena to win by escape

Sheamus (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus by DQ

CM Punk (c) vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
CM Punk to retain BUT I think AJ will be involved on Daniel Bryan's behalf. Punk pins Kane

Christian (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Championship
Christian by pin fall

Layla (c) vs. Beth Phoenix for the Divas Championship
Layla by pinfall

Santino Marella vs. Ricardo Rodriguez Tuxedo match
Santino

This show has the chance to be amazing. Dolph (as I predicted earlier this week) has the opportunity to show how good he can be. I DON'T see him chasing the main event in to Summerslam, mostly because Alberto will be back. What I DO see happening is Vickie and Swagger getting involved, thus turning Ziggler face and setting up a feud between Dolph and Swagger for the summer. There is Money in the Bank to consider, maybe Dolph will be in the frame for winning? Although if Wade is back there's him to consider.

As for John Cena getting fired....AGAIN?? This stipulation gets thrown around so much. I hate it. I can't see them firing Cena. Even though I pick him to win I don't realistically see them firing Big Johnny either. Gah. I don't know. Will Big Show throw Cena through the cage? Does Vinnie Mac get involved somehow? Last month I would happily have allowed Cena to be off TV for a little while, because as a fan of his and of wrestling I understand that wrestlers burn out. Now I don't want him off TV because there will be NO ONE to watch. OK Punk and Bryan with AJ are great to watch but they alone can not sustain a 3 hour broadcast. The roster has to be strengthend somehow.

Talking of AJ. She is wonderful BUT why isn't she taking part in any Diva's matches? She's going to be a wonderful talent but they need to be using her better as an individual not as a crazy "groupie". Her involvement is likely to be a swerve...I think her and Bryan will be aligned but it ill cost him the win not Punk.

As for the rest... Christian and Cody should build in to something really good if they get given a decent amount of time. Beth and Layla.. I'd almost forgotten the Diva's even existed. We need Kharma.  Santino.....well it'll be funny at least.

So there we have it. No Way out is back and it could be brilliant or it could be the worst ppv this year. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment