Saturday 2 June 2012

Smackdown thoughts

So just watched Smackdown and have a few thoughts. They're not particularly indepth.

I really really love Damien Sandow. His character is unique and he really is good on the mic.

There is a lot of slack to be picked up now that Randy Orton is suspended. It feels like thete's a big void that needs filling. This is perfect for Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler to get their s**t together and step up. Which also means Cody getting more than 2 minutes of airtime.

Ryback is a monster. I was unsure what I thought of all the squash matches but it kinda makes sense. He needs to move on to recognisable "jobbers" though.

Sin Cara's back. I reserve judgement until I see him again.

This Big Show thing is annoying me already.

I don't understand why Kane has to be involved in the Punk Bryan feud in the manner he has been. I'd rather see him beat both men up and make their match a double countout at No Way Out leading to another match rather than being a participant.  AJ is another factor and there's just too much going on.

Overall Smackdown was good which is better than can be said for Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment