Tuesday 12 June 2012

Alberto Del Rio out of No Way Out

I hear via twitter that Del Rio is OUT of the World Heavyweight Championship match on Sunday night's No Way Out pay per view.
Reports suggest that Del Rio suffered a concussion during Smackdown last week. His replacement will be announced during tonights 3 hour Raw Supershow.
So just who will it be? In a roster that is already stretched to the limits in my eyes there can only be one of two stars fitting the bill.
1. Cody Rhodes.
Cody is a good choice. But I assume he's going to still be working a programme with Christian for at least this ppv. Maybe it's a little too soon to expect him to jump in to the top match straight away.
2. Dolph Ziggler.
Having had a few matches with Sheamus on tv recently I think Ziggler minus Vickie is a viable option. The matches have been steady and since I don't see Sheamus loding the belt this could be a good replacement and can lead to Ziggler feuding with Swagger (I shall elaborate on this thought later in the week).
I can't see anyone else fitting in, but would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment