Wednesday 11 July 2012

Why I write my blog

I've been thinking about this question quite a bit this week.

The answer struck me at about 1 am.

I talk about wrestling to my friends A LOT. This might not seem unusual but in my circle I am the only female who knows more than the names of wrestlers. I don't profess to know it all, hell I hadn't seen anything before 1999 until I met my boyfriend.

It got me to thinking that the purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts and feelings on shows. I write little snippets about what I think about certain angles. I write my predictions and give reviews. I'll splash around pictures when I go to live events (roll on November!) I will never intentionally post spoilers because I don't see it as my "job". I rarely read them and if that is what you're interested in there are PLENTY of places to go and find them.

My biggest point that I take pride in is that I will always give my honest opinion. It is not meant to "bash" anybody. I have huge respect for the guys and girls who haul ass around the world to give the fans the experience of a lifetime. I will speak against those who I dislike but it is my opinion and we are all entitled to different opinions. I will always try to back my opinions with validations but I am willing to be persuaded. (If anyone can get me to like Alberto Del Rio then I will be shocked! Nothing personal against him I just think he's over rated). I like banter, I get teased all the time about being a Cena fan, lets just keep it civil.

So there we go, that brain ache is out there. I want this blog to be different, to give people like me some where to come and discuss stuff without being trolled for having an opinion that doesn't fit into their "perfect ideal".

As always if there's something I'm not talking about and you think I should be hit the comment button. I'll be back Saturday with my Money in the Bank Predictions.




No comments:

Post a Comment