Tuesday 16 August 2011

Welcome!

Hiya,

I'm Tinks, and this is my wrestling blog which is going to be mainly predictions and reviews of Pay Per Views, bits of Raw and Smackdown thrown in for a good measure and hell if we hear some interesting rumours then we'll talk about those too.

I won't always go into the technical aspects of the matches because to be honest I don't know a lot about the moves, I just know what I like.

I'd love it if you guys share your opinions on what I've written, if you like something tell me about it, if you hate what I write that's cool, but give me effective and constructive criticism please. "You Suck" is not the way to do that.

If you hear something that you think I should be talking about hit that button and send me a message.


No comments:

Post a Comment